Day Tour To Luxor from Hurghada by Bus
Visit Luxor’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites on a full-day, private tour from Hurghada featuring five major ancient landmarks.
Early-morning departure from Hurghada ensures time to explore places on the East and West Bank of the Nile River.
See Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut (at Deir el-Bahari), and the Colossi of Memnon on the East Bank, then continue to the West Bank for tours of Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple.
- Tour Luxor with a private guide for more personal service
- Included lunch is the chance to try Egyptian cuisine
- Cover key destinations without spending the night in Luxor
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your Hurghada accommodations
We will pick you up from your hotel in the early morning by air-conditioned Bus to Luxor. It takes about 4 hours driving along the red sea mountains and the Nile in Upper Egypt, of course, you’ll take a break for a while, if you need to use the toilet or even relax a little bit.
We’ll start visiting the Temples of Karnak, After lunch you will have the chance to enjoy some free time at leisure in Luxor for shopping at the papyrus institute or perfumes center then continue to the hugely impressive to visit Valley of the Kings, after that, we head to the impressive Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Finally, we make a brief stop at the Colossi of Memnon 3400 years old, the gigantic statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III.
Once you finish your full-day tour in Luxor we’ll take you back to your hotel in Hurghada, with fantastic memories.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off inside Hurghada
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- taxes and charges
- necessary licenses for the tours
- Entrance fees to the Karnak Temple
- Entrance fees to the Valley of the Kings
- Entrance fees to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
Find here what our travelers say about the tour