Quad Biking Tour and Bedouin Dinner
Come and experience the desert first-hand by driving your quad bike 25 kilometers to a Bedouin village. Here you will experience Egyptian hospitality with a traditional meal while learning more about your Bedouin hosts and life in the desert..
You will be picked up at your Hurghada hotel and taken to the quad-runner station for a quick orientation and test drive.
Next, you will drive your quad bike 25 kilometers to a Bedouin village where you will learn about their life in the desert and their traditions.
You will be treated to a traditional meal, after which you will drive back to the quad bike station to be taken then by bus back to your hotel.
- Pick up service from your hotel and return by air-conditioned coach
- Bottled water during your trip
- Desert safari tour guide
- Test drive orientation before the tour starts
- All transfer by motorbike, one for each person
- Bedouin village tour and meal
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
Find here what our travelers say about the tour